Maximize Your Yard's Potential with an Agriscaping Home Consultation
Get Started with an Initial Consultation
Find Out What Your Yard Can Do For YOU from a Certified Agriscaping Professional!
Are you tired of spending money on healthy, gorgeous fruit trees, vegetable starts and medicinal herbs, only to get them into the ground and have them quickly die? Most times it isn't your geographical location, or even how much you water - many times it's simply because you've planted it in the wrong place! Let us evaluate your yard and show you where your micro-climates are. By using our micro-climate technology you can learn where the best place is in your yard to plant everything from peaches to watermelons to kale! Micro-climates can help you extend your growing season, provide the right shade for sensitive plants and even protect your new plants from wind and frost.
Click HERE to get started with Agriscaping TODAY! The closest Agriscaping Pro will contact you to set up a time to have your consultation, once you order your consultation you will be sent some information on how to best prepare for the visit.
What’s included in your Home Consultation:
- Custom Micro-Climate Zone map of your yard identifying your prime growing locations
- Custom Edible Zone Chart highlighting some of your favorite edibles and where they will produce best in YOUR yard.
- Dream Landscape Discussion including a quick sketch of how you might include your dream elements into your landscape in an elegant and resourceful way.
- How much space you’ll need to dedicate to edibles to feed your family
- Water-Harvesting Assessment including productive potentials of your greywater and rainwater resources and a discussion on how to easily tap into each.
- And…a discussion on how we can further assist you to create and maintain the landscape of your dreams… but only if you would like.
Get started with your initial on-site consultation!
Areas We Serve
We currently have Agriscaping Certified Experts to conduct home consultations in the following areas:
- Phoenix Metro
- Queen Creek
- Cave Creek
- Red Bluff
- Los Angeles
- San Diego
- Chapel Hill
- Jefferson City
- West Houston
- St. George
- Paris, France
- Vancouver, BC