Agriscaping Mastery Program (AMP)
AMP up your garden the Agriscaping Way! In this eight-week online class, you’ll learn Justin Rohner’s 3 simple steps to gardening success and the 36 simple skills to create and easily maintain your own elegant, edible masterpiece! Plus, your AMP membership includes 12 months of online access to view each lesson on-demand with direct, live access to Justin each and every week through exclusive AMP-Network Webinars.
Need a payment plan and get started NOW for LESS? CLICK HERE
You’ll love this new Gardening Course if:
- You have dreams or plans to have a more Elegant, Edible Landscape.
- You’re just starting a garden and don’t know where to start
- You’re an experienced gardener and want to expand your design skills as well as productivity.
- You want to remodel or expand the design and layout of your gardens with edibles and you’d like to make it happen.
- You want a fresh NEW Edible Landscape for a fraction of the cost of having it contracted out.
Justin Rohner and his Team of ACE’s (Agriscaping Certified Educators) will walk you through the basics from design, install, maintenance, and harvesting and much more. You learn everything from identifying edibles, diagnosing problems, planting, pruning, propagation, composting, harvesting, and more, you will also have access to a personal Agriscaping garden coach in your pocket through your AMP membership and the Agriscaping Garden Planner, anytime, anywhere.
Classes are led by Justin Rohner himself and meet formally online for eight weeks in a reverse-classroom format where you watch each weeks videos BEFORE you join the live Q&A session. This gives you the freedom to learn the content on your own time, apply it at will, and have regular live access to the pros for questions and support each and every week.
As an Agriscaping Mastery Student, you will find out quick that this is NOT a passive class of theory. This is a HANDS-ON, apply as you learn, TRUE MASTERY program complete with a personal mastery project, project support teams, and reporting. And, if you know Justin, it will certainly be a FUN and fulfilling process.
- Online Access to all 10 Lessons (A $450 value) Sign in to Agriscaping Central with your login and have immediate access to all 10 lessons and all 36 Agriscaping skills! This is the best way to get a head-start on your each weeks lessons, prepare questions, review, and catch up if you have to miss a live class. Once you purchase your membership is automatically activated and you will have 12 months of online access to the lessons.
- Agriscaping Garden Planner (A $97 value) The Garden Planner empowers you with tools to know exactly what to plant, when to plant, and where to plant in YOUR landscape based on your own unique climate and micro-climate conditions. Not only will you have a great online tool to design your garden, it will also generate custom care instructions and schedules for you based on what you design into it! Also, with the exclusive micro-climate feature in your Garden Planner, you will be able to grow indoors and out, in full-sun, or full shade. We continue to perfect the science of thriving urban organic agriculture and you will have your own custom access for 12 months to the tools top professionals are using and contributing to world-wide through the Agriscaping Garden Planner.
- The HD Guide to Micro-Climates (A $37 value) As the the urbanization of humanity continues the size of our landscapes are shrinking and the amount of “full sun” space traditionally required for all edibles is becoming increasingly harder to find. This is why we at Agriscaping Technologies developed the new HD-guide to Micro-Climates that helps break through all the myths of sun exposure requirements and helps each home-owner, designer, and architect organise and design their spaces with more options than ever before, reguardless ot location on a property. The Agriscaping Micro-Climate technology is quickly becoming the new Standard in the industry for growing food in any square foot and you will have on-demand access to the guide that started it all right there in your membership account.
- Companion Planting Guide (A $14 value) The healthiest, most easy-to-manage plants have friends, lots of friends. Companion plants are the easiest, most sure-fire way to improve solid quality, resist disease, drive away pests, eliminate weeds, and so much more. With that in mind, we give you access to proven relationships you’ll want to cultivate around each of your favorite edibles from roots, fruits, beans, to greens, and beyond.
- Agriscaping Resources (A $149 value) Sign in to your AMP account and get access to loads of resources to help you along your journey to create and manage your very own Garden of Eden including downloadable audio, Edible Flower guides, a growing list of bonus lessons, free-be’s and professional resources and discounts!
What Will You Learn?
Each segment builds upon a foundation of skills and understandings established in the core curriculum and is reinforced in the following classes included in the Agriscaping Mastery Program:
- AGS 101 Intro to Agriscaping and Design
- AGS 105 Intro to Indoor Agriscaping
- AGS 201 The Nature of Edibles and The Simple Side of Soil, Sun, & NPK
- AGS 202 Raised Beds – Container Gardening – Watering
- AGS 301 Fruit Trees – Berries – Grapes
- AGS 311 Pest Prevention & Companion Planting
- AGS 401 Composting Mastery
- AGS 421 Pruning For Production
- AGS 431 Seasonal Perks & Procedures
- AGS 441 Productive Pets & Aquaponics
More Classes will be added to Agriscaping University each season. Once you register, you will be granted full access to the entire Agriscaping Mastery Course Library for 12 months as a student with the option to extend that access for as long as you’d like through our life-long learning program or as a Certified Agriscaping Professional. (SEE MORE ABOUT CERTIFICATION)
APPLICATION of these new skills and knowledge is vital to your success and supported throughout the program with various activities as well as throughout the Capstone portion of the Agriscaping Mastery Program:
AGS 517 Agriscaping MASTERY Capstone Project
- Personal Agriscaping Mastery PROJECT– Learning to produce successful results in your Gardens as a co-creative process through identifying, designing, implementing, and completing a personally meaningful project that, when accomplished, represents “a difference that truly makes a difference” in your life. You will learn directly from Justin the same process he used to transform his entire back yard for penny’s on the dollar and in less time than he had even thought possible.
- Personal Application and Reporting – Learning to cultivate plants for edible uses goes beyond simple planting and care, it involves attitudes and habits. The Agriscaping Mastery Program goes well beyond the botany and includes effective practices of self-care and nurturing of others through Agriscaping. This includes a personal study of one relates to transitioning a household to a more elegantly edible, and sustainable life-style.
- Practicing Co-Creation – Beyond your personal Mastery project that supporets learning to effectively demonstrate application of the Agriscaping skills for yourself, we support the practice of skill application in service to others as a vital part of mastery-level learning. As an Agriscaping Mastery Student you will have the opportunity to do some garden service in your community and practice your new skills! Don’t worry, if you can’t find a good project, we’ll help you find one!
Tuition for the complete ONLINE Agriscaping Mastery Program is $450
Get Access Starting Today!
Need a payment plan and get started NOW for just $125? CLICK HERE
Are you interested in leading a live class in your area? Learn More About Becoming an Agriscaping Certified Educator