Agriscaping Mastery Program - DIY Home Grower
AMP up your garden the Agriscaping way! In this eight-week online class, you'll learn Justin Rohner's 3 simple steps to gardening success and the 36 simple skills to create and easily maintain your own elegant, edible masterpiece!
Plus, your DIY Home Grower (aka the Agriscaping Mastery Program) membership includes 12 months of online access to view each lesson.
You’ll love this new Gardening Course if:
- You have dreams or plans to have a more Elegant, Edible Landscape.
- You’re just starting a garden and don’t know where to start.
- You’re an experienced gardener and want to expand your design skills as well as productivity.
- You want to remodel or expand the design and layout of your gardens with edibles and you’d like to make it happen.
- You want a fresh NEW Edible Landscape for a fraction of the cost of having it contracted out.
Agriscaping Mastery Course Description
- Justin Rohner and his Team of ACEs (Agriscaping Certified Educators) will walk you through the basics from design to installation, maintenance, harvesting and much more.
- You learn everything from identifying edibles to diagnosing problems, planting, pruning, propagation, composting, harvesting, and more.
- You will also have access to a personal Agriscaping garden coach in your pocket through your AMP membership and the Agriscaping Garden Planner, anytime, anywhere.
Classes are led by Justin Rohner himself. The learn as you go format gives you the freedom to learn the content on your own time, apply it at will, and have regular live access to the pros for questions and support each and every week through our Facebook Mastery Group.
- Online access to all 10 lessons and all 36 Agriscaping skills! (A $450 value) Once you purchase your membership is automatically activated and you will have 12 months of online access to the lessons.
- Agriscaping Garden Planner (A $97 value) The Garden Planner empowers you with tools to know exactly what to plant, when to plant, and where to plant in YOUR landscape based on your own unique climate and micro-climate conditions. The planner will also generate custom care instructions and schedules for you based on what you design into it! With the exclusive micro-climate feature in your 12-month subscription to the Garden Planner, you will be able to grow indoors and out, in full-sun, or full shade.
- The HD Guide to Micro-Climates (A $37 value) As the the urbanization of humanity continues the size of our landscapes are shrinking and the amount of “full sun” space traditionally required for all edibles is becoming increasingly harder to find. The HD-guide to Micro-Climates helps break through all the myths of sun exposure requirements and helps each home-owner, designer, and architect organize and design their spaces with more options than ever before, regardless of location on a property.
- Companion Planting Guide (A $14 value) The healthiest, most easy-to-manage plants have friends, lots of friends. Companion plants are the easiest, most sure-fire way to improve solid quality, resist disease, drive away pests, eliminate weeds, and so much more. We show you what to plant and where so your garden protects itself naturally!
- Agriscaping Resources (A $149 value) Get access to loads of resources to help you along your journey to create and manage your very own Garden of Eden including downloadable audio, Edible Flower guides, a growing list of bonus lessons, freebies and professional resources and discounts!
What Will You Learn?
More Classes will be added to Agriscaping University each season. Once you register, you will be granted full access to the entire DIY Home Grower Library for 12 months as a student with the option to extend that access for as long as you’d like through our life-long learning program or as a Certified Agriscaping Professional. (SEE MORE ABOUT CERTIFICATION)
APPLICATION of these new skills and knowledge is vital to your success and supported throughout the program with various activities as well as throughout the Capstone portion of the Agriscaping Mastery Program.